1. OUR DETAILS AND THE DATA CONTROLLER
The website is owned by Panimac Limited, 5 Hobbes Walk, London, SW15 5AQ, United Kingdom. You can contact us by e-mail at the address: email@example.com The data controller, Panimac Limited, is responsible for and controls the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We can only provide the goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data. For the purpose of providing these services, we collect data about you such as:
• Your full name and address, which we use to identify you in order receipt e-mails;
• Your e-mail address, which we use to communicate with you
• Your country or residence, to determine the level of VAT to apply to your order;
• Your IP address, a requirement for VAT purposes to verify your country of residence;
• Your business name and address, for product license purposes; and
• Your payment card information, for ordering.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment. We will not disclose your personal data to any other third party companies for marketing purposes.
3. CONSENT AND E-MAIL NEWSLETTER
If you sign up to or choose to opt in to our newsletter, we may use your e-mail address to send you information about our products and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by e-mailing your request to stop to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use your e-mail address to send you information about products or services that are the same or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful. We will only do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by e-mailing your request to stop to email@example.com
Furthermore your personal data will be used to:
• Administer your account with us;
• Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to the payments you make online;
• Audit the downloading of data from our website;
• Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users;
• Identify visitors to our website; and
• Carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data.
We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you such as: the type of internet browser you use; the website from which you have come to our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server. Such information enables us to access and build a profile of our users. We use this information to improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users.
Our digital products may carry a digital watermark that allows us to identify the origin of the digital product and track any subsequent unauthorized transfer. You agree not to attempt to remove the watermark or circumvent the security technology in any way.
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or to use a shopping basket.
Analytical / performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of currency).
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Please note that certain cookies may be set the moment you start visiting this website. You can choose to manage the cookies we use on this website through your browser settings at any time. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all parts of the site and functionality may be impaired. For more information about how to manage your browser settings, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data:
• To other companies within our group;
• If we sell our business to a third party;
• To our agents and service providers (e.g. providers of web hosting or maintenance services);
• Credit reference agencies (see section 7);
• In any other case where we are required to do so by law or if we believe such an action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the website or the rights, property or personal safety of any person;
• In connection with any legal proceedings, for instance license infringements.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (e.g. advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Where it is necessary to disclose personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected.
We will not disclose your personal data to any other third party companies for marketing purposes.
7. CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES
We may request information about you from third parties such as credit reference agencies. We will add this information to the information we currently hold about you to enable us to make decisions about your creditworthiness and/or to detect or prevent money laundering and fraud.
Where we make such a request we will inform you of this intention and explain whether any record of the search will be recorded on a credit file. You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit file.
8. CUSTOMER RIGHTS
If you are concerned about your personal data you have the right, subject to the payment of a small administration fee (currently £ 10) and provision of suitable identification such as passport and proof of address, to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
• Access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
• We store your personal data on secure servers; and
• Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
• Payment is made via recognized secure medium such as Shopify or Paypal
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.